Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Florida. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Florida. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Jacksonville, Miami & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Florida need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Florida. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Florida, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
FL Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Florida:
Jacksonville • Miami • Tampa • Orlando • St. Petersburg • Hialeah • Port St. Lucie • Cape Coral • Tallahassee • Fort Lauderdale • Pembroke Pines • Hollywood • Gainesville • Miramar • Coral Springs • Lehigh Acres • Palm Bay • West Palm Beach • Clearwater • Brandon • Lakeland • Spring Hill • Pompano Beach • Miami Gardens