Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Jacksonville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jacksonville. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Jacksonville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jacksonville need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jacksonville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Jacksonville. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Jacksonville Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jacksonville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jacksonville? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jacksonville
FL Tree Trimming serves Jacksonville and communities nearby: