Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wedgefield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wedgefield. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Wedgefield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wedgefield should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wedgefield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wedgefield. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Wedgefield Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wedgefield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wedgefield? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wedgefield
FL Tree Trimming serves Wedgefield and neighboring communities: