Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in University Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in University Park. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Florida – including University Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services University Park homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in University Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in University Park. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The University Park Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in University Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in University Park? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN University Park
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves University Park and neighboring communities: