Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Timber Pines. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Timber Pines. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Timber Pines & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Timber Pines homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Timber Pines?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Timber Pines. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Timber Pines Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Timber Pines, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Timber Pines? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Timber Pines
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Timber Pines and the surrounding area: