Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Marks. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Marks. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including St. Marks & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Marks should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Marks?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Marks. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Marks Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Marks, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Marks? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Marks
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Marks and the surrounding area: