Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Leo. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Leo. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including St. Leo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Leo need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Leo?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Leo. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Leo Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Leo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Leo? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Leo
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Leo and the surrounding area: