Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Augustine. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Augustine. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including St. Augustine & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Augustine should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Augustine?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Augustine. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Augustine Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Augustine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Augustine? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Augustine
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Augustine and neighboring communities: