Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Springfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Springfield. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Springfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Springfield need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Springfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Springfield. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Springfield Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springfield? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springfield
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Springfield and the surrounding area: