Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Spring Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spring Lake. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Spring Lake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Spring Lake homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spring Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spring Lake. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spring Lake Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spring Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spring Lake? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spring Lake
FL Tree Trimming serves Spring Lake and neighboring communities: