Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Sarasota. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Sarasota. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including South Sarasota & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Sarasota should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Sarasota?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Sarasota. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Sarasota Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Sarasota, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Sarasota? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Sarasota
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves South Sarasota and the surrounding area: