Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Pasadena. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Pasadena. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including South Pasadena & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Pasadena should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Pasadena?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Pasadena. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South Pasadena Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Pasadena, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Pasadena? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Pasadena
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves South Pasadena and communities nearby: