Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Miami. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Miami. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Florida – including South Miami & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Miami should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Miami?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Miami. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South Miami Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Miami, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Miami? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Miami
FL Tree Trimming serves South Miami and communities nearby: