Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Beach. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Beach. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including South Beach & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Beach should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Beach?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Beach. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South Beach Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Beach, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Beach? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Beach
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves South Beach and the surrounding area: