Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Bay. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Bay. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Florida – including South Bay & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Bay need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Bay?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Bay. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Bay Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Bay, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Bay? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Bay
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves South Bay and the surrounding area: