Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sarasota Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sarasota Springs. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Sarasota Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Sarasota Springs homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sarasota Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sarasota Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sarasota Springs Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sarasota Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sarasota Springs? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sarasota Springs
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Sarasota Springs and the surrounding area: