Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in San Antonio. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Antonio. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including San Antonio & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services San Antonio homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Antonio?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in San Antonio. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The San Antonio Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Antonio, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Antonio? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Antonio
FL Tree Trimming serves San Antonio and communities nearby: