Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Safety Harbor. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Safety Harbor. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Safety Harbor & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Safety Harbor homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Safety Harbor?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Safety Harbor. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Safety Harbor Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Safety Harbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Safety Harbor? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Safety Harbor
FL Tree Trimming serves Safety Harbor and communities nearby: