Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rock Island. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rock Island. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Rock Island & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rock Island should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rock Island?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rock Island. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Rock Island Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rock Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rock Island? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rock Island
FL Tree Trimming serves Rock Island and neighboring communities: