Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Redington Shores. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Redington Shores. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Redington Shores & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Redington Shores need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Redington Shores?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Redington Shores. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Redington Shores Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Redington Shores, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Redington Shores? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Redington Shores
FL Tree Trimming serves Redington Shores and communities nearby: