Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Port St. John. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port St. John. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Port St. John & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Port St. John should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port St. John?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Port St. John. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Port St. John Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port St. John, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port St. John? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port St. John
FL Tree Trimming serves Port St. John and neighboring communities: