Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pomona Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pomona Park. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Pomona Park & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Pomona Park homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pomona Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pomona Park. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pomona Park Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pomona Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pomona Park? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pomona Park
FL Tree Trimming serves Pomona Park and neighboring communities: