Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pensacola. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pensacola. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Pensacola & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pensacola should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pensacola?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pensacola. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pensacola Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pensacola, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pensacola? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pensacola
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Pensacola and the surrounding area: