Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pelican Bay. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pelican Bay. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Pelican Bay & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pelican Bay need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pelican Bay?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Pelican Bay. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pelican Bay Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pelican Bay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pelican Bay? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pelican Bay
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Pelican Bay and communities nearby: