Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Parker. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Parker. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Parker & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Parker should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Parker?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Parker. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Parker Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Parker, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Parker? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Parker
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Parker and communities nearby: