Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Palm Shores. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Palm Shores. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Palm Shores & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Palm Shores homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Palm Shores?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Palm Shores. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Palm Shores Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palm Shores, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palm Shores? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palm Shores
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Palm Shores and the surrounding area: