Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Otter Creek. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Otter Creek. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Otter Creek & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Otter Creek should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Otter Creek?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Otter Creek. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Otter Creek Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Otter Creek, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Otter Creek? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Otter Creek
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Otter Creek and the surrounding area: