Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in North Sarasota. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Sarasota. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including North Sarasota & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services North Sarasota homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Sarasota?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Sarasota. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The North Sarasota Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Sarasota, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Sarasota? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Sarasota
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves North Sarasota and neighboring communities: