Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Monticello. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Monticello. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Monticello & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Monticello need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monticello?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Monticello. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Monticello Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monticello, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monticello? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monticello
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Monticello and communities nearby: