Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Merritt Island. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Merritt Island. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Merritt Island & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Merritt Island should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Merritt Island?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Merritt Island. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Merritt Island Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Merritt Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Merritt Island? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Merritt Island
FL Tree Trimming serves Merritt Island and communities nearby: