Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Memphis. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Memphis. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Memphis & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Memphis need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Memphis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Memphis. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Memphis Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Memphis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Memphis? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Memphis
FL Tree Trimming serves Memphis and the surrounding area: