Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Marco Island. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marco Island. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Marco Island & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Marco Island homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marco Island?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marco Island. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Marco Island Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marco Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marco Island? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marco Island
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Marco Island and communities nearby: