Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Longwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Longwood. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Longwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Longwood homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Longwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Longwood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Longwood Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Longwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Longwood? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Longwood
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Longwood and the surrounding area: