Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Longboat Key. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Longboat Key. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Longboat Key & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Longboat Key homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Longboat Key?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Longboat Key. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Longboat Key Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Longboat Key, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Longboat Key? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Longboat Key
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Longboat Key and communities nearby: