Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lake Sarasota. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake Sarasota. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Lake Sarasota & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Lake Sarasota homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Sarasota?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lake Sarasota. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lake Sarasota Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Sarasota, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Sarasota? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Sarasota
FL Tree Trimming serves Lake Sarasota and the surrounding area: