Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lake Mary. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake Mary. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Lake Mary & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lake Mary should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Mary?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lake Mary. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lake Mary Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Mary, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Mary? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Mary
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake Mary and communities nearby: