Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lake Harbor. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake Harbor. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Lake Harbor & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lake Harbor should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Harbor?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake Harbor. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake Harbor Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Harbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Harbor? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Harbor
FL Tree Trimming serves Lake Harbor and communities nearby: