Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Key Largo. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Key Largo. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Key Largo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Key Largo need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Key Largo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Key Largo. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Key Largo Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Key Largo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Key Largo? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Key Largo
FL Tree Trimming serves Key Largo and the surrounding area: