Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Key Biscayne Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Key Biscayne Village. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Key Biscayne Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Key Biscayne Village need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Key Biscayne Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Key Biscayne Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Key Biscayne Village Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Key Biscayne Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Key Biscayne Village? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Key Biscayne Village
FL Tree Trimming serves Key Biscayne Village and neighboring communities: