Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kensington Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kensington Park. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Kensington Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kensington Park homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kensington Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kensington Park. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kensington Park Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kensington Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kensington Park? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kensington Park
FL Tree Trimming serves Kensington Park and the surrounding area: