Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Homosassa Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Homosassa Springs. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Homosassa Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Homosassa Springs homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Homosassa Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Homosassa Springs. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Homosassa Springs Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Homosassa Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Homosassa Springs? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Homosassa Springs
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Homosassa Springs and neighboring communities: