Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Homestead. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Homestead. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Homestead & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Homestead need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Homestead?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Homestead. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Homestead Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Homestead, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Homestead? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Homestead
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Homestead and the surrounding area: