Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in High Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in High Springs. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including High Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in High Springs should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in High Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in High Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The High Springs Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in High Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in High Springs? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN High Springs
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves High Springs and the surrounding area: