Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Greater Carrollwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greater Carrollwood. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Florida – including Greater Carrollwood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Greater Carrollwood homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greater Carrollwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greater Carrollwood. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Greater Carrollwood Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greater Carrollwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greater Carrollwood? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greater Carrollwood
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Greater Carrollwood and neighboring communities: