Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fruitland Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fruitland Park. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Fruitland Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Fruitland Park homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fruitland Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fruitland Park. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fruitland Park Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fruitland Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fruitland Park? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fruitland Park
FL Tree Trimming serves Fruitland Park and neighboring communities: