Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fort Myers. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fort Myers. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Fort Myers & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Fort Myers homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Myers?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fort Myers. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fort Myers Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Myers, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Myers? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Myers
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Fort Myers and the surrounding area: