Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edgewood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edgewood. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Edgewood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Edgewood should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edgewood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Edgewood Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewood? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewood
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Edgewood and communities nearby: