Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cudjoe Key. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cudjoe Key. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Florida – including Cudjoe Key & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cudjoe Key need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cudjoe Key?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cudjoe Key. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cudjoe Key Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cudjoe Key, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cudjoe Key? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cudjoe Key
FL Tree Trimming serves Cudjoe Key and the surrounding area: