Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Charlotte Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Charlotte Park. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Florida – including Charlotte Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Charlotte Park should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Charlotte Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Charlotte Park. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Charlotte Park Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Charlotte Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Charlotte Park? FL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Charlotte Park
FL Tree Trimming proudly serves Charlotte Park and neighboring communities: