Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cedar Key. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cedar Key. That’s where we come in! FL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Florida – including Cedar Key & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cedar Key need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cedar Key?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cedar Key. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Cedar Key Tree Pruning Process
FL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cedar Key, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
FL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cedar Key? FL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Florida homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call FL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cedar Key
FL Tree Trimming serves Cedar Key and communities nearby: